How do you use FoX?

Andrew Walker

Dec 14, 2011, 7:25:57 PM12/14/11
to fox-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

In order to help direct future development, I would like to get some more
information on who is using FoX, which modules are most used, and what
type of applications make use of an XML library written in Fortran. In
order to try and gather this information I have put together a short
online survey and I would appreciate it if as many of you could complete
this as possible. Apart from a final optional question the survey is
anonymous and the data will only be used in aggregate or anonymised form.
The URL for the survey is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G3T56KV

and a link to the survey is available from the FoX website. Feedback and
questions are always also welcome via this mailing list.

Many thanks,

Andrew

--

Andrew Walker