^PDF Read Educational Goods: Values, Evidence, and Decision-Making

mid...@derr.hstn.me

Dec 24, 2023, 3:35:25 AM12/24/23
to fourtw...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Educational Goods: Values, Evidence, and Decision-Making Full Book.

We spend a lot of time arguing about how schools might be improved. But we rarely take a step back to ask what we as a society should be looking for from education?what exactly should those who make decisions be trying to achieve? ? In Educational Goods, two philosophers and two social scientists address this very question. They begin by broadening the language for talking about educational policy: ?educational goods? are the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that children develop for their own benefit and that of others;??childhood goods? are the valuable experiences and freedoms that make childhood a distinct phase of life. Balancing those, and understanding that not all of them can be measured through traditional methods, is a key first step. From there, they show how to think clearly about how those goods are distributed and propose a method for combining values and evidence to reach decisions. They conclude by showing the method in action, offering detailed accounts of how it .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Educational Goods: Values, Evidence, and Decision-Making Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Educational Goods: Values, Evidence, and Decision-Making