foursquare login with facebook problem in iphone

entellects

Apr 30, 2011, 12:06:20 PM4/30/11
to foursquare API
Hi,
We are building an iphone application using Foursquare
API.Foursquare login with facebook is working fine in desktop but it
is not working in the iphone.

Is there any separate API from Foursquare regarding
Facebook.

Regards,

Entel

mutt...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2011, 2:47:08 PM4/30/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
i dont believe 4sq supports this via mobile api although i may be wrong

Regards,

Entel

http://groups.google.com/group/foursquare-api

Pierre Valade

Apr 30, 2011, 2:48:01 PM4/30/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you be more specific with some screenshots please?
I'm not sure to get your question.

Pierre Valade
blog: http://pierrevalade.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/pierrevalade

Sent from my iPhone

Akshay Patil

Apr 30, 2011, 3:12:22 PM4/30/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
As mutt7469 said, we don't currently support SSO via mobile.

The sign-up process on foursquare always results in the creation of a foursquare password (even if connecting with facebook). We support logging in to the website via facebook, but from the mobile applications you have to specify your foursquare account identifier (generally your phone number or twitter handle) + foursquare password

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi