Updated foursquare attribution guidelines

Akshay Patil

Dec 2, 2011, 1:46:00 PM12/2/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Devs!

We've been pretty bad in the past about offering guidance about the attribution requirement in our Terms of Service. I know this has been a source of stress for some of you and it's been a long time to-do on my list to write clearer guidelines as to how to attribute foursquare when using our data in your application(s).

Well, fret no longer. We now have a published set of simple rules about how to do foursquare attribution. You can read them at https://developer.foursquare.com/overview/attribution.html.

We understand that no two apps are identical and would love to hear your feedback or questions -- as always, you can e-mail us at a...@foursquare.com (and for technical questions: stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/foursquare)

Cheers!

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi