[Mobile] limit search and checkin to a delimited number of venues

Gregory Berger

Nov 16, 2011, 9:03:08 AM11/16/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm quite a newbie wit the foursquare API and I'd like to ask a question.

I'm in the analysis phase of a project with a client wanting to include check-in feature to his application.

I'd like to know if it's possible to limit the list of venues showed by the app only to the merchants my client would have a partnership with?

Thanks.

Akshay Patil

Nov 16, 2011, 5:29:11 PM11/16/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
You'll have to keep the whitelisted venues on your client side and filter there -- we don't offer any server side filtering for custom data like that

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi