Getting all venues inside a listed list from API

maxsap

Nov 9, 2011, 2:59:09 PM11/9/11
to foursquare API
Hello all, I would like to see all the lists that a specific venue is
in, I am using the the endopoint for the listed venues and I can only
see only the two first lists the venue is in. For example If I use the
id 4ac518d2f964a52026a720e3 (Hyde park London) the results are:
count: 82
but I am getting only two Items in the returned Json.
Is this an api limitation, or I have to specify any extra parameter?
Thanks in advanced maxsap.

Akshay Patil

Nov 9, 2011, 5:10:29 PM11/9/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maximos,

You need to send the actual request (with your credentials obscured) in order for anyone to help

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi

maxsap

Nov 9, 2011, 5:24:27 PM11/9/11
to foursquare API
You mean my username and password or the secretkey ?

Akshay Patil

Nov 9, 2011, 5:28:07 PM11/9/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
obscure the oauth_token field

~ak
--

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM, maxsap <max.sap...@gmail.com> wrote:
You mean my username and password or the secretkey ?

maxsap

Nov 15, 2011, 4:03:01 PM11/15/11
to foursquare API
Hello Akshay, I don't have an OAuth token, is this information
available only on registred applications?

Akshay Patil

Nov 16, 2011, 5:50:58 PM11/16/11
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
You want https://developer.foursquare.com/docs/venues/listed.html

The documentation there is out of date -- it does not require auth and supports limit/offset paging parameters. Will update those docs soon

~ak