Resource for financing your startup (in german)

Mariano Guerra

Aug 13, 2015, 4:49:16 AM8/13/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
maybe we can "crowdsource" the translation? we need 12 persons (actually 11, count me in :P), each translates one page (it may also be a summary and not a direct translation).

other alternative is for someone to read it and present a summary in the next meetup.

anyone interested?

Alex Rudenko

Aug 13, 2015, 1:51:50 PM8/13/15
to Mariano Guerra, founders-...@googlegroups.com
I am in for translating. Which page is mine?

Mariano Guerra

Aug 14, 2015, 5:03:18 AM8/14/15
to Alex Rudenko, founders-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Alex Rudenko <alexei....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in for translating. Which page is mine?

Pick the one you prefer and post it here, I will take the first one, the second one if no one takes it.

Pages:

1. Mariano
2. Mariano (take if if you want)
3.