Fwd: [Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-near-Stuttgart-Meetup] Meetup location changed!

Harald Amelung

May 19, 2015, 2:11:27 AM5/19/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

please note that the location for the meetup tomorrow has changed to
Startup Campus Suttgart, Teckstraße 62, 70190 Stuttgart.

Best
Harald

Betreff: [Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-near-Stuttgart-Meetup] Meetup
location changed!
Datum: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:10:47 -0400
Von: Mariano Guerra <mar...@event-fabric.com>
Antwort an: mar...@event-fabric.com
An: Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-...@meetup.com

hi!

given the amount of people that confirmed for the next meetup we had to
move to a bigger place, this means we are changing location :)

it will be at Startup Campus Stuttgart:

Address is Teckstraße 62, 70190 Stuttgart

www.startup-campus-stuttgart.de <http://www.startup-campus-stuttgart.de/>

I want to thank Harald, owner of Coworking Stuttgart for helping with
the location and with the change to the new place, if you are new to the
meetup or never went to one before I recommend you to visit the
Coworking Stuttgart site to know more about it:

http://coworking0711.de/

this two places are now listed on our sponsors page here:

http://www.meetup.com/Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-near-Stuttgart-Meetup/sponsors/

since the meetup is getting closer I recommend you to confirm/decline
your presence on the meetup site and think on topics, questions,
activities or anything you want to share/ask/learn.

--
Diese Mitteilung wurde von Mariano Guerra (mar...@event-fabric.com) von
Foreign Startup & Enterpreneurs near Stuttgart Meetup

gesendet.
Um weitere Informationen über Mariano Guerra zu erhalten, gehe zum
Profil dieses Mitglieds
<http://www.meetup.com/Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-near-Stuttgart-Meetup/members/134464492/>
Um diese Nachricht zu melden oder den Absender zu blockieren, klicke
hier
<http://www.meetup.com/Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-near-Stuttgart-Meetup/abuse/134464492/?table_name=ml&table_id=77085659>
Um keine weiteren besonderen Nachrichten von deinem/deinen Organizer zu
erhalten, klicke hier
<http://www.meetup.com/Foreign-Startup-Enterprenuers-near-Stuttgart-Meetup/optout/?submit=true&_ms_unsub=true&email=orgBdcst>

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 <#> |
sup...@meetup.com