We have a talk for september!

Mariano Guerra

Aug 11, 2014, 1:10:23 PM8/11/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

we managed to coordinate place and speaker with enough time to promote it and announce it properly, the next talk after the one next week will take place the 15th of September as usual at CoWorking Stuttgart.

the speaker will be Alejandro Palacios-Tovar from Conttigo[1]

the details about the talk are in the meetup announcement.

if you want to propose a speaker we would be really happy to ear about it!

if you publish about the talk somewhere please share the link back here.

don't forget to confirm your assistance to the next 2 meetups and tell everyone that may be interested about them.

See you next week :)

sefir...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2014, 4:00:55 PM8/18/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

yes, Meetup notified it, however I can't come personally to the next meeting.