Next meetup is next in a few days! (18th February)

Mariano Guerra

Feb 3, 2015, 3:29:48 AM2/3/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

just as a reminder, I created the event in the meetup site and I'm thinking on the things to cover on this meetup but first things first.

I may not be able to attend the meetup, javier and antonio either (the 3 of us will be outside of germany for that date), that's why I need someone to take care of the meetup, it's not that hard, arrive some minutes earlier, receive the people that come, kick it off, maybe invite the new ones to present themselves and if we have some kind of agenda make it happen :)

let me know if you already attended one or more of our meetups and are interested in hosting it.

for now what I can tell is that we may have a short talk and then we can discuss based on the talk and ideas, I think it would be also interesting to discuss how the next  meetings will be and if we should move to some more action and less talking, and what that would look like :)

that's all for now, bye!

Mariano Guerra

Feb 7, 2015, 8:12:52 AM2/7/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I wanted to remind you about the meetup, please go and RSVP if you are interested in going so we know how many we will be.

I also wanted to announce that we will have a short talk from Luba Heinze titled "how to make tough decisions easier with the GROW-model", after it we will do some Q&A and activities around the topic of the talk and later we can just talk about anything that comes to mind related to the talk or not.

That's all for now.

Mariano Guerra

Feb 13, 2015, 9:29:28 AM2/13/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi! it's me again

just wanted to remind you about the meetup since it's really close but mainly this mail is to confirm that I won't be able to attend the meeting since I won't be in Stuttgart.

is there someone (or more than one) willing to do some of the tasks I tend to do? they are easy, I will list them here:

* arriving 5 minutes before the meetup
* receiving the people into the room (new ones don't know where it is and some of them are shy to ask :)
* starting the meetup when you think there's enough people (normally 10 minutes after the actual meetup starting time)
* helping the speaker with the projector
* asking people to introduce themselves if there are many new faces
* at the end make sure everyone leaves and the room is in good state

anyone interested?

Harald Amelung

Feb 16, 2015, 5:15:19 AM2/16/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I will be there and take care of the hosting.

Best
Harald

Am 13.02.15 um 15:29 schrieb Mariano Guerra:
> --

Coworking0711 - Zusammen flexibel sind wir weniger allein
http://coworking0711.de