Next Meetup Organization

mar...@marianoguerra.org

Apr 10, 2014, 4:31:32 AM4/10/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

as we discussed in the last meetup we should start looking for a topic and person to talk in the next one.

if you have someone to recommend please state some short description about the person, what would he talk about and when is he available.

just to kick it off I propose the following:

ask some founders I know (you can propose yours :) to come and talk about their experience, what they found along the way and what would they do different if they started from scratch today if more than one accept maybe they can do a fast introduction and then some kind of panel with pre made questions?

Mariano Guerra

May 11, 2014, 8:35:08 AM5/11/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
it's been a month since this mail, I've contacted some people to come to speak but I'm still waiting for confirmation, does someone have someone to recommend?

I  think that inviting German founders to talk about their experiences is another good option, any opinion on this?

I will contact some I know (there are some on this list :) and see when can we do it.

Antonio Scribano

May 12, 2014, 7:30:18 AM5/12/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,
I also asked to some people and waiting for the answer, but is not easy as many startuppers are working hard on their projects and have not so much time.

In case no startupper is available, we can evaluate again the possibility of creating a meeting about some specific topic (i.e. crowdfunding).
Byeeee
Antonio
--
Antonio Scribano
Co-Founder & Project Manager @ Fattelo!

ant...@fattelo.com
www.fattelo.com

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da considerarsi strettamente confidenziali e il loro utilizzo è riservato al destinatario.

Chi, per errore, dovesse ricevere questo messaggio è pregato di informarne, con tempestività, il mittente e di rimuoverlo da ogni supporto elettronico o cartaceo, distruggendone, quindi, il contenuto.

Si avvisa, inoltre, che ogni utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio e/o dei suoi allegati è fonte di responsabilità per l'autore di tale improprio utilizzo, secondo la normativa vigente.

- Before you print this e-mail, think twice if it is really needed

Mariano Guerra

May 16, 2014, 5:20:21 AM5/16/14
On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Antonio Scribano <ant...@fattelo.com> wrote:
Hello guys,
I also asked to some people and waiting for the answer, but is not easy as many startuppers are working hard on their projects and have not so much time.

In case no startupper is available, we can evaluate again the possibility of creating a meeting about some specific topic (i.e. crowdfunding).
Byeeee
Antonio

hi again,

 I have someone who said he can do the talk in the following dates:

03.06.2014
05.06.2014
17.06.2014

what do you think about those?

maybe to avoid further delay we can do a meetup where Antonio shares his experience with his company and if there's time we can open it to anyone who wants to share theirs, what do you think?

Harald Amelung

May 16, 2014, 5:27:31 AM5/16/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the dates June 3rd and June 17th would be possible to use our Green
Space as of now. June 5th is already planned for another usergroup meeting.

Best
Harald

Am 16.05.14 11:20, schrieb Mariano Guerra:
> --

Coworking0711 - Zusammen flexibel sind wir weniger allein
http://coworking0711.de

Antonio Scribano

May 16, 2014, 6:58:35 AM5/16/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,
I think sharing our experiences would be great and definitively it's something we have to do (even if my company is in Italy, but I can probably share some of the things I've learned in the past 2 years).

But I think we have to decide if:
  1. we want to talk about our experiences (we can make a round of 20 minutes presentations, with at least 3 speakers);
  2. we want to invite people who are not in the meetup;

I wouldn't mix the 2 things right now.

Also: will someone attend the American Days Stuttgart? I will not be in Stuttgart that day, but maybe someone who'll go can write down some notes with the information shared in that meeting and talk about them in one of our next meetup.

What do you think about?

Ciao