Idea: Let's make the group more diverse!

Mariano Guerra

Mar 17, 2015, 1:00:46 PM3/17/15
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

first the good news, we are more than 150 members on the meetup!

now the not so good news, doing a quick look at the members list it
seems women are less than 15% of the members, and given that women are
51% of the world that seems a little wrong.

Given that the initial idea of this meetup was to bring people of all
backgrounds and places into the group I think that should also extend
to genre so here's the idea:

think of someone you know that may be interested in joining our meetup
and invite her to join! feel free to extend the criteria to any under
represented group you can think.