www.420mmjbudshop.com

steve4...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 10:23:36 AM11/19/18
to Founders in Germany
Tons of cannabis, shatter, brass knuckle carts, sauce, trim, and distillate in bulk for sale .
Our company owns multiple farms and indoor grow operations and own a distribution/ cultivation lisense.
Weed is our pride and joy and we have more than we can sell (hence the reason i’m posting this add),
if you are looking for a legit reliable California connect i’m your guy. Every client that we’ve ever worked
has stayed with us for the remainder of there career in the industry. We are reliable, consistent and trustworthy
and we will beat anyones prices. Your more than welcome to come out to our shop and pick and choose your bags.
I understand that this is a tough business and we’ve all had our fair share of losses ( me included), but my team
and I are here to put a stop to that. we’ve been doing this for years and have our business running like a well oiled machine.
Please give me or my partner a call/text if interested.

EMAIL.....sales@420mmjbudshop. com

WEBSITE.....www.420mmjbudshop. com