Registering my company in the IHK?

mar...@marianoguerra.org

Apr 3, 2014, 3:56:07 PM4/3/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

I'm doing some paperwork to be able to get payments online on my site (http://event-fabric.com/) with paypal and they ask me for a "Company Extract from Trade Registry"

for now I sent them the registration form I have from Rathaus, but I think they may refer to something like the IHK.

my company is a GbR (http://gnandoo.com/), we do Software Development and have the product above, can/must/should I register with the IHK or some other Trade Registry? what are the costs/benefits?

thanks!

Raul Ion Ciotescu

Apr 3, 2014, 4:11:28 PM4/3/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i cannot help you with your question, but ... event-fabric looks cool :)

Mariano Guerra

Apr 3, 2014, 4:14:58 PM4/3/14
to Raul Ion Ciotescu, founders-...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Raul Ion Ciotescu (2014-04-03 22:11:28)
> Hi,
>
> i cannot help you with your question, but ... event-fabric looks cool :)

thanks!

feel free to contact me in private if you have questions, ideas or anything
you may imagine :)

Harald Amelung

Apr 3, 2014, 5:29:19 PM4/3/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mariano,

Am 03.04.14 21:56, schrieb mar...@marianoguerra.org:
> for now I sent them the registration form I have from Rathaus, but I
> think they may refer to something like the IHK.

What you have from Rathaus is a "Gewerbeanmeldung"?

> my company is a GbR (http://gnandoo.com/), we do Software Development
> and have the product above, can/must/should I register with the IHK or
> some other Trade Registry? what are the costs/benefits?

If you have a "Gewerbe", you will be automatically and mandatory member
of IHK. They will send you a letter with an invoice soon ;)

I assume what Paypal wants from you is a certificate from a trade court
(Handelsregister). You are free to register your GbR (a UG or GmbH must
be registered), but when you do so, you have to follow special rules
about accounting then. In German you're a "Vollkaufmann" then, which
means you have to do double entry bookkeeping
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-entry_bookkeeping_system.

I would suggest you send the form from Rathaus and see how Paypal reacts
on this.

Best
Harald

--
Coworking0711 - Zusammen flexibel sind wir weniger allein
http://coworking0711.de

Sven Dumke

Apr 3, 2014, 8:33:16 PM4/3/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
as far as I know can be founders for one or more years be exempted from the ihk contribution

you should discuss this with the ihk

Esteban Flores

Apr 4, 2014, 3:46:45 AM4/4/14
to Sven Dumke, founders-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mariano,

As Harold says, with PayPal should be enough a scanned copy of the "Gewerbeanmeldung" to register your account as a company account. I did this way and I had no problems.

Best regards
Esteban