Minutes and Information - 1st meetup

shriram Narayanasamy

Aug 23, 2014, 8:14:54 AM8/23/14
to Mariano Guerra, founders-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends

It was an useful meeting held on 20th August 2014 held in Co-Working. This meet up brings lots of suggestions and improvements for the people who are doing business already. And for the people who are looking for startups like me, get good input and ideas to start a company successfully. Thanks for all being a part of it.

As I suggested, the link for checking the company databases from any university login :

This is powered by the organisation called Bisnode.

Please refer and make useful for yourselves.

wish you a nice weekend to all.

Good luck friends !!!

--
Thanks & Best Regards
Shriram Narayanasamy

Mariano Guerra

Aug 23, 2014, 9:04:39 AM8/23/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi, I will add the paying platforms I talked about:

https://www.paymill.com/
https://www.braintreepayments.com/
http://paypal.com/

and the other we talked about:

https://flattr.com/

there are this others but I don't know if they work here or if they are useful, just in case:

https://squareup.com
https://stripe.com/