We have a couple of dates for next year!

Mariano Guerra

Dec 17, 2014, 9:04:18 AM12/17/14
to founders-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

 we already planned and set the dates for next year meetups, here are the dates:

18 February
20 May
26 August
18 November

as usual at Coworking space starting at 19:00

don't worry we will remind you about the meetup closer to the dates, but you can save the space in your calendar starting today so you can't tell us we didn't tell you with enough time ;)

if there's interest of more frequent meetups, maybe we can do some informal ones between the formal ones, maybe go to a bar to talk about related topics or something like that.

please recommend topics/ideas/potential speakers for the meetups so we can make the most out of them, should we follow with guest talks? should we just meet to talk? any other idea?

bye!