Can there be multiple streams in "directStreamIds" when fetching ids only for reading-list?

Gaurav

Aug 14, 2012, 5:01:40 AM8/14/12
to foug...@googlegroups.com
I figured that there can be more than one streams in "directStreamIds" if input contains multiple "s" parameters. As mentioned here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/fougrapi/eycrBYBaMjc%5B1-25%5D

But, if the input is a single stream (i.e. parameter "s" is NOT repeated) like "s=user/-/state/com.google/reading-list", can "directStreamIds" still ever have multiple streams?

I've not seen multiple streams in above scenario but just wanted to confirm that it is the expected behavior.

Thank you!