Open source API for Java, anyone interested?

Ali

Sep 3, 2012, 6:09:07 PM9/3/12
to foug...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have developed and published an open source Java API for Google Reader. It's here on github. Usage is like:

        // scribe oauth service
        OAuthService oauth = new ServiceBuilder().provider(GoogleApi.class).apiKey(key).apiSecret(secret).build();

        // oauth connection
        OAuthSribeConnection oauthConn = new OAuthSribeConnection(oauth, new Token(accToken, accSecret));

        StreamIdFeed cnn_top = StreamId.feed("http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_topstories.rss");
        Api0Stream stream = new StreamContent(cnn_top).psStream.setNumber(2).execute(oauthConn);
        // that's it.

I had originally developed it for a project but then removed Google Reader interactions, so I decided to share it.

Any idea? Any interest? :)

Warenix Wong

Nov 8, 2012, 12:24:57 PM11/8/12
to foug...@googlegroups.com
Good work Ali! Very comprehensive api coverage!