Google Reader shutdown and the API

Scott Patten

Mar 14, 2013, 2:24:14 AM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com
I'm assuming that the shutdown of Google Reader will also mean the shutdown of the lovely and useful API as well. Can anyone confirm or (hopefully!) deny that?

Thanks,

Scott Patten

Jo

Mar 14, 2013, 4:33:45 AM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com
What is happening with the API, what alternatives do we have?.
Maybe we spent the last years developing an rss reader on top of Google Reader, our work is in van?

Simone Chiaretta

Mar 14, 2013, 4:31:18 AM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com
Ouch... Where is this news from?

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

Jo

Mar 14, 2013, 4:36:46 AM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com

ubikdroid

Mar 14, 2013, 4:39:04 AM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com

Tim Broder

Mar 14, 2013, 9:59:41 AM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:39 AM, ubikdroid <marks...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

---

Anesh M

Mar 14, 2013, 12:29:45 PM3/14/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for these tips.

From the feedly blog (as it related to APIs, in case you missed it)

Note 2: if you are a third party developer using the Google Reader API and would like to integrate with Normandy, please send an email to re...@feedly.com. We would love to keep the Google Reader ecosystem alive.

And

http://ftt.nu/eq3dB  Google: Keep Google Reader Running

V Tipnis

Mar 22, 2013, 12:12:12 PM3/22/13