Foucault Circle 2015 CFP

Foucault Circle (admin)

Sep 28, 2014, 12:52:20 PM9/28/14
to foucaul...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Please see below the Call for Papers for the 2015 meeting of the Foucault Circle, which will be held at the University of Richmond from March 20-22. I have also included the CFP as an attachment.

I hope to see many of you in March! If you have questions please get in touch: dta...@jcu.edu.

All best,

Dianna

CALL FOR PAPERS

The fifteenth annual meeting of the

Foucault Circle

University of Richmond

Richmond, Virginia

March 20-22, 2015

We seek submissions for papers on any aspect of Foucault’s work, as well as studies, critiques, and applications of Foucauldian thinking.

Paper submissions require an abstract of no more than 750 words. All submissions should be formatted as “.doc” attachments and sent via email to program committee chair Zachary Fouchard (zfou...@gmail.com) on or before Monday, January 5th, 2015. Indicate “Foucault Circle submission” in the subject heading. Program decisions will be announced during the week of January 19th.

All abstracts should be prepared for anonymous review.

The meeting will begin Friday evening with an informal welcome session. Morning and afternoon paper sessions will be held on Saturday, followed by a business meeting and dinner. The conference will conclude with paper sessions on Sunday morning. Presenters of individual papers will have approximately 35 minutes for paper presentation and discussion combined; papers should be a maximum of 3000 words (15-20 minutes, preferably 15).

Logistical information about lodging, transportation, and other arrangements will be available after the program has been announced.

For more information about the Foucault Circle, please see our website:

http://www.foucaultcircle.org

or contact our Coordinator, Dianna Taylor:

dta...@jcu.edu.

FC15cfp.doc