Would it be possible to use your API to create these kind of tools?

lu...@hotelscan.com

Apr 17, 2015, 5:54:51 AM4/17/15
to fotol...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

We are going to buy a Fotolia Account to use your API for our new website, but before that we would like to know if it would be possible to use your API as we plan.

Our website will have a page for every major city in the world and its point of interests / neighborhood, and we would like to create 2 kinds of tools:

  1. A tool that would be able to search images in your Fotolia database, find the first one in the results for a keyword (ex. rome) and a few filters  (ex. photo only, file type, size, relevance, most popular, orientation, ecc.) , download / buy it using our Fotolia Account and automatically upload it in our website.

  2. A tool to have a dashboard in our website connect to our Fotolia API account in which our human editors could search, choose and download an image from your archive directly from our dashboard in which they are writing their articles.

Would these be possible? Thanks for the help

Andrey @ Fotolia

Jun 23, 2015, 2:16:20 PM6/23/15
to fotol...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is definitely possible.