getSearchResults offset limited 20,000?

Luis Manuel Molina Sánchez

Jul 13, 2016, 3:43:50 AM7/13/16
to Fotolia API
Hi friends,

Im working with Fotolia API in my website but I have found a problem, I hope you can help me because technical support send me to this group.
Im trying to read a complete category, so Im using an offset. The problem comes when I use an offset over 20,000, as you can easily test by your own this two calls return exactly the same but their offsets are so different:

*replace API_KEY for yours.

If I use offset = 19,999 no problem, but when use 20,000 doesnt return the expected result.
There any fotolia limitation exists by this way?

Thank you for your help.