[ANNOUNCE] Important changes of Fotolia API connector protocol

Olivier Sirven

Oct 24, 2014, 8:54:34 AM10/24/14
to Fotolia API
Dear API user,

In order to make our APIs and our users' data safer we have decided to force
the usage SSL HTTP connections on our connector.

This means http://api.fotolia.com will not be usable any more. Instead you
will have to use https://api.fotolia.com

The change on your side will be as easy as updating the http scheme from
'http' to 'https' and it should work out of the box. If not, then you may
need to install the root certificates authorities on your server.

We are using this opportunity to switch off the long deprecated XML-RPC
connector too and we strongly encourage the few among you who are still
using it to switch to the REST connector. It will make your API usage safer
and faster.

These two major changes will be applied on the 5th of January 2015 so please
ensure you're ready for it.

Don't hesitate to contact us by writing to this group if you need any
support regarding any of these two matters.

Regards,

--
Olivier
Fotolia.com