About authentication and purchasing media

Nicolas VINCENT

Jun 8, 2016, 6:09:48 AM6/8/16
to Fotolia API
Hello,

I'm new at the Fotolia API and I discover it.

Context precision : it's about a print-on-demand website. I will enable my users to browser Fotolia's media, and to select those they need. Then I just include the price of the media in their orders.

Is there a way to purchase a media without force my user to have a Fotolia Account ?
Shall I create a basic user account for my project and log in as this one, then purchase all the image needed by my user for their projects ?

Thanks for your coming answers.
Regards,

Andrey @ Fotolia

Jun 15, 2016, 4:09:18 AM6/15/16
to Fotolia API
Hi Nicolas,

The best way would be indeed to create an account through which you will purchase images on behalf of your clients.

Andrey