Holbrook, NY URGENT! SWEET LILLY URGENTLY NEEDS RESCUE/FOSTER/ADOPT. HOLBROOK, NY

Anteaterken

Jul 15, 2024, 5:43:09 PM (18 hours ago) Jul 15
to gsd-dog...@googlegroups.com, german-shephe...@googlegroups.com, rescue-d...@googlegroups.com, anteat...@aol.com, animalr...@googlegroups.com, cros...@googlegroups.com, foster_car...@googlegroups.com, networkf...@googlegroups.com, pet-rescue-a...@googlegroups.com, rainbow-anim...@googlegroups.com, the-haven-a...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 7/15/2024 4:34:21 PM US Eastern Daylight Time, lucky...@gmail.com writes:

Help!! Dear beautiful Lilly urgently needs a foster, home or rescue!! She is being neglected by her owner! See her story below! Please share! Thank you.

If you can help Lilly, contact:
unnamed (23).jpg