Re: Philadelphia. PA: Immediate Help Needed for outside mom and 5 Kittens with eye infections at 2608 Coral St**

Anteaterken

Jul 15, 2024, 5:42:59 PM (18 hours ago) Jul 15
to lucky...@gmail.com, pa-re...@googlegroups.com, cat-all...@googlegroups.com, rescue-d...@googlegroups.com, anteat...@aol.com, animalr...@googlegroups.com, cros...@googlegroups.com, foster_car...@googlegroups.com, networkf...@googlegroups.com, pet-rescue-a...@googlegroups.com, rainbow-anim...@googlegroups.com, the-haven-a...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 7/15/2024 4:15:52 PM US Eastern Daylight Time, lucky...@gmail.com writes:

SOS! This beautiful mom and her 5 kittens are outside and urgently need rescue!! They have eye infections! Please share! Thank you!

Contact Deanna:

Location: 2608 Coral St
PA cats.jpg
Date: July 14, 2024 at 10:05:37 AM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
please cross post

Contact Info:

Rescuer Email

deanna...@gmail.com

Rescuer Phone Number

(267) 969-8852

Rescuer Name

Deanna Hagman

Rescue Location

2608 Coral St

# More Info

Please describe where at the address the cats are located (an alley, a backyard, a lot, etc.) *

Backyard and alley.

How many cats need help?

Are any kittens?

Yes

Approximately how old?

Over 6 weeks but not certain

If there are kittens, are they eating on their own or still nursing on mom?

Eating on own

Are any cats pregnant?

No

Are any cats injured?

Don't know

Are the cats friendly, shy, or feral?

Feral (the cat avoids people very well)

How long have the cats been living outside?

Always

Has anyone been feeding the cats?

Yes

Please describe the situation in more detail, if able. Is the cat currently outside or have you taken it in?

The cats are still outside, I can't house them.

Please describe the cat's appearance / color , markings / size, etc.: *

The mother is a soft colored tabby. She's smaller and I'd guess she's not that old. There are three orange kittens, one white, and one tabby. All kittens have some sort of eye infection.