[advocacy] Anyone free on 02/12 (Friday) night after work?

Harshula

Nov 28, 2011, 11:24:02 AM11/28/11
to advo...@lug.lk, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake
Hi Guys,

It has been a while since I met up with the lkluggers. I'm
in SL for a short time ... so is anyone free on 02/12 (Friday)
night after work to meet up?

DATE: 02/12/2011 (Friday)
TIME: 6pm
WHERE: Excel World

This will be an informal gathering. If anyone has a better suggestion
for the venue, please convey it. Anyone who can make it, could you email
me, thanks.

cya,
#

Anuradha Weeraman

Nov 28, 2011, 11:32:13 AM11/28/11
to Harshula, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
2011/11/28 Harshula <hars...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Guys,
>
> It has been a while since I met up with the lkluggers. I'm
> in SL for a short time ... so is anyone free on 02/12 (Friday)
> night after work to meet up?
>
> DATE: 02/12/2011 (Friday)
> TIME: 6pm
> WHERE: Excel World
>
> This will be an informal gathering. If anyone has a better suggestion
> for the venue, please convey it. Anyone who can make it, could you email
> me, thanks.

I'll be in Abu Dhabi at that time, returning back to SL... I'll make
it to the next gathering...

--
Anuradha Weeraman
http://www.linux.lk/~anu/

Lohita Goonatilleke

Nov 28, 2011, 12:26:58 PM11/28/11
to Anuradha Weeraman, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
Isn't Infotel happening on that day? Why not meet up there? =)

Tc,

Lohita

Harshula

Nov 29, 2011, 10:47:28 AM11/29/11
to Lohita Goonatilleke, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
Hi Lohita,

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 22:56 +0530, Lohita Goonatilleke wrote:
> Isn't Infotel happening on that day? Why not meet up there? =)

What's Infotel? :-) Where is it and when? I don't mind meeting up there
but first need more info.

cya,
#

Lohita Goonatilleke

Nov 29, 2011, 12:47:56 PM11/29/11
to Harshula, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
Oh, my bad, sorry! Infotel is an IT exhibition that used to happen bi-annually but is now annually. It'll be happening from the 2nd - 4th of December at the BMICH.

Tc,

Lohita

கா. சேது | කා. සේතු | K. Sethu

Nov 29, 2011, 6:33:59 PM11/29/11
to Lohita Goonatilleke, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Lohita Goonatilleke
<lohi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, my bad, sorry! Infotel is an IT exhibition that used to happen
> bi-annually but is now annually. It'll be happening from the 2nd - 4th of
> December at the BMICH.

2nd - 5th December says http://www.fitis.lk/infotel-2011.jsp which is
a site of the organizer FITIS. But nowhere in their sites I find times
of the exhibition start and close on those 4 days.

I found that information in here :
http://www.whatsupcolombo.lk/events-directory/event-594-infotel-2011-%E2%80%93-sri-lanka-ict-expo.aspx
which is:

Date and Time - from Friday, December 02, 2011 till Monday, December
05, 2011 | 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM

Still better to check from organizers if the closing times are correct.

Wherever the meet up, I will most likely join in.

~Sethu

Lohita Goonatilleke

Nov 29, 2011, 10:23:45 PM11/29/11
to கா. சேது | කා. සේතු | K. Sethu, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
Yes, that seems about right. It should finish up by around 8:30 pm / 9 pm. In any case, we're all free to meet up elsewhere if everyone would prefer so =).

Tc,

Lohita

Harshula

Nov 29, 2011, 10:47:28 PM11/29/11
to Lohita Goonatilleke, Chintana Wilamuna, Anuradha Ratnaweera, Kosala Atapattu, Suchetha Wijenayake, advo...@lug.lk
Hi Lohita,

Oh OK, good to know. I don't think Infotel will be the best place to
just seat down, grab some food and chat.

Let's stick with the original venue:

DATE: 02/12/2011 (Friday)
TIME: 6pm
WHERE: Excel World