Vulnerability Notification on Fosstrak

Shigeya Suzuki

May 10, 2021, 9:15:24 PM5/10/21
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope everybody staying healthy.

I've been reluctant to send this message for a long time, but I think it's time.

We keep receiving Vulnerability Notifications on Fosstrak and related tools and piling up.

Since 'F' of Fosstrak made the sort priority higher in the security notification mail, and the long list effectively hide my other repository's security notification. Due to this, I often overlook some important notifications. (I did twice)

Since I granted ownership of the repository (thanks!), there is no way to turn this notification off.

May I retire from the owner of the repository or team?

shigeya

Anmol Khanna

May 10, 2021, 11:51:06 PM5/10/21
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely you should, if you think this is coming in between your other priorities and is a blocker and a distraction you should definitely take the time to focus on what you want! And probably delegate this task to someone who would want to work on this.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for taking care of this for so long. I am sure your community appreciate it and will always be grateful.

All the best!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Marco Aurélio

Jul 2, 2021, 8:11:55 PM7/2/21
to fosstrak
im interested in study the source code of fosstrak middleware! adding security patches! ;)