Capturing Application: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'change-set'.

Diogo Correia

Jun 5, 2020, 1:22:16 PM6/5/20
to fosstrak
Hi,

I'm trying to use the Capturing Application and there's an error that I couldn't fix.
I'm running capturingapp-0.1.1 with Tomcat 7 and openjdk version "1.8.0_252" on Docker.

I'm getting this log:

(null: 3, 230): cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'change-set'.

My capture.properties looks like this:
# specifies how many event sinks (capture applications) are present in the configuration file.
n=1
# configuration for capturing app 0
# unique port where the capturing app is listening for ECReports
cap.0.port=9999
# unique name for the capturing app.
cap.0.name=warehouse1
# capture application endpoint
# specifies the changeset file for this capturing app (in essence the rules...)
cap.0.changeset=changeset.xml

The changeset.xml like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<add>
<resource source='classpath:drools/SimpleEPCISDocument.drl' type='DRL' />
</add>
</change-set>

The capturing application initialises correctly. The error pops up when the middleware sends reports to the capturing application.

capture             | 2352 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  org.fosstrak.capturingapp.CaptureAppPortTypeImpl  - initialize capture applications

capture             | 2363 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  org.fosstrak.capturingapp.CaptureAppPortTypeImpl  - create new capture app: (warehouse1,9999,http://epcis:8080/epcis-repository-0.5.0/capture)

capture             | 2368 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  org.fosstrak.capturingapp.CaptureAppPortTypeImpl  - Using handler class: org.fosstrak.capturingapp.DefaultECReportHandler

capture             | 2626 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  org.fosstrak.capturingapp.CaptureAppPortTypeImpl  - starting capture app: (warehouse1,9999,http://epcis:8080/epcis-repository-0.5.0/capture)

Any clues? I'm really not very experienced with Java.

Best regards,
Diogo

Diogo Correia

Jun 8, 2020, 2:53:57 PM6/8/20