Cannot install LLRP Commander

syrio...@yahoo.de

Apr 20, 2012, 5:56:05 AM4/20/12
to fosstrak
Hello,

I wanted to install LLRPCommander in Eclipse helios:

Eclipse update site: show pending... forever

manual installation: link is dead

I dowloaded the jars from the eclipse update site and copied them in
the appropriate folders (plugins, features)

After restarting Eclipse there is a LLRP-symbols.
After chaning to LLRP-Commander-perspective, eclipse is stuck.

Whats the trick?

P.S.: I already installed some other eclipse plugins successfully so
that network cant be the problem.

RuoHong Shi

Apr 20, 2012, 11:40:43 PM4/20/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Please copy the whole directory from other computer which have installed LLRPCommander successfully.
Then import the existed project maunally into eclipse.
I have proved it worked.

在 2012年4月20日星期五UTC+8下午5时56分05秒,syrio...@yahoo.de写道:

Christian Schäfer

Apr 21, 2012, 2:56:55 PM4/21/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
I don't have a successfull installation anywhere.

But it would be kind if someone could provide the files or a working link for the manual installation (dead link: http://maven-repository.fosstrak.org/releases/org/fosstrak/llrp/llrp_commander/).

regards,
Christian

Apr 21, 2012, 5:36:23 PM4/21/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Hello Christian,

Here is a tutorial I have downloaded a while ago. I hope it can help!

regards

2012/4/21 Christian Schäfer <syrio...@yahoo.de>
llrp_commander_UserGuide.pdf

Christian Schäfer

Apr 21, 2012, 6:25:15 PM4/21/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that nice dummy-save tutorial..thats exactly what I did.

The LLRP-views I got also in my eclipse but I'm still a bit confused by the error on start up:

LLRP Repository Warning.
java.sql.SQLException: Failed to create database 'null', see the next exception for details.

Apr 24, 2012, 6:53:12 AM4/24/12

On 22 Apr., 00:25, Christian Schäfer <syrious3...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Thanks for that nice dummy-save tutorial..thats exactly what I did.
>
> The LLRP-views I got also in my eclipse but I'm still a bit confused by the error on start up:
>
> LLRP Repository Warning.
> java.sql.SQLException: Failed to create database 'null', see the next exception for details.
>

> ________________________________

Apr 24, 2012, 7:29:09 AM4/24/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I include a screenshot of what I get after sending a GET_READER_CAPABILITIES  message. Previously I created a LLRP redader in Rifidi emulator (LLRPReader1) using Rifidi default parameters. Then I started the LLRP reader, went to LLRPCommander, added the reader with name LLRPReader1 and left defaults for the other params. Then I sent the  GET_READER_CAPABILITIES  message and got these results.

Are you trying the default parameters in both Rifidi emulator and LLRPCommander?

Regards,

      José Manuel-.

José Manuel Martínez Lechado

Apr 24, 2012, 7:30:15 AM4/24/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I forgot the picture...

cap.PNG

syrio...@yahoo.de

Apr 24, 2012, 7:43:24 AM4/24/12
to fosstrak
Thanks José for the quick reply,

I'm using default reader config and try to send the
GET_READER_CAPABILITIES.llrp that's in Draft-folder.

When clicking the red arrow LLRP symbol in eclipse I select the
connected reader and after pressing "send" there are following status
outputs:

Reading GET_READER_CAPABILITIES.llrp...
GET_READER_CAPABILITIES.llrp loaded
LLRPMessage object generated successfully.

After that nothing happens anymore...thus there is also no response
Reader doenst see anything of the message referring to the output of
rfidi emulator log

On 24 Apr., 13:30, José Manuel Martínez Lechado <jmmlech...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot the picture...
>
> 2012/4/24 syrious3...@yahoo.de <syrious3...@yahoo.de>
>  cap.PNG
> 85KAnzeigenHerunterladen

José Manuel Martínez Lechado

Apr 24, 2012, 8:11:14 AM4/24/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Well, instead of opening the .llrp file and clicking the red arrow, have you tried to right-click the reader and then select send message, GET_READER_CAPABILITIES message? I suppose is the same thing, but take a look...

Regards

Christian Schäfer

Apr 24, 2012, 8:41:57 AM4/24/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
I just did exactly the same you described but the behaviour persists.

But just noticed that my "LLRPReader1" is not under the DEFAULT-Adapter but under so called "server adaptor - 192.168.146.58".
Furthermore when opening the LLRP-Commander perspective in eclipse initially I get an error message
"LLRP Repository Warning: LLRP Repository Warning. java.sql.SQLException: Failed to create database 'null', see the next exception for details."
But there are no further exceptions.

Referring to the Fosstrak ALE Tutorial (http://code.google.com/p/fosstrak/wiki/AleUserGuideQuickStart) I proceed exactly as follows

- Setup LLRP reader emulator (Rfidi)

- Start Tomcat
- go to: http://localhost:9090/fc-webclient-1.0.2/services/ALEWebClient.jsp

- Filtering and Collection API
    setEndpoint : http://localhost:9090/fc-server-1.0.2/services/ALEService

- LogicalReader API
    setEndpoint : http://localhost:9090/fc-server-1.0.2/services/ALELRService
    define : LLRPReader1 , D:\Users\crsa\Desktop\DEV\myEPC-Network\sw\middleware\LLRPReader.xml

- Filtering and Collection API
    define : My-ECSpec , D:\Users\crsa\Desktop\DEV\myEPC-Network\sw\middleware\ECSpec_current.xml
Apr 24, 2012, 8:43:16 AM4/24/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
yes this was the first I was doing.

But nothing happens or is visible anywhere.

May 3, 2012, 3:47:46 PM5/3/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com, jmmle...@gmail.com
 Hi José,

no I don''t know what to try next..

After sending GET_READER_CAPABILITIES-command to virtual reader the client is stuck after 3 steps:

Reading GET_READER_CAPABILITIES.llrp...
GET_READER_CAPABILITIES.llrp loaded
LLRPMessage object generated successfully.

Furthermore I'm still waiting for a fix/workaround/library to get FC 1.1.0 working..

regards
Christian

Dec 6, 2012, 12:16:48 PM12/6/12
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am currently working on a massive cleanup of the LLRP Commander (breaking into multiple modules, make it easier to build and refactor smelly code). I upload a new alpha version every once in a while to the download site:

please notice that this is still work in progress. further it will not work with ALE < 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT (I will create a new ALE release soon once things turn out to be stable)!

If you want to stick to the old but stable version use:

Greetings,
Samuel

Wafa Lakdhar

May 20, 2015, 10:50:32 AM5/20/15
to foss...@googlegroups.com, syrio...@yahoo.de
please sir send me a copy of a LLRPCommander folder this link " http://maven-repository.fosstrak.org/releases/org/fosstrak/llrp/llrp_commander/" don't work please i need it .

Dzalbo, Vladimir (Mieloo & Alexander)

May 20, 2015, 11:04:46 AM5/20/15
to foss...@googlegroups.com, syrio...@yahoo.de

It is an eclipse plugin, so you should install it from Eclipse.

Instructions can be found at: https://code.google.com/p/fosstrak/wiki/LlrpInstallation

Vladimir Dzalbo

Mieloo & Alexander
Business Integrators