Online Training on aws cloud introduction in Tamil

Shrinivasan T

Nov 14, 2023, 12:33:37 AM11/14/23
to fossnews, foss...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com

At Kaniyam Foundation, we are doing a paid online training on DevOps.
Completed Linux, git, docker, jenkins, ansible, prometheus/grafana
in Tamil Language.

All our trainings are recorded and published here – https://www.youtube.com/@kaniyamfoundation/

Our upcoming trainings is on AWS Cloud and Terraform.

We invite learners to the AWS cloud training.

The below topics will be covered.

  • EC2
  • Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
  • Elastic Load Balancer / Target Group (ELB) Application LB only
  • Networking (VPC)
  • Auto Scaling
  • Amazon ECR
  • Amazon ECS
  • Amazon Route 53 explain only
  • Amazon S3 & Glacier
  • Amazon RDS
  • Lambda
  • Security Management (Trusted Advisor)
  • Amazon SImple Notification Service (SNS)
  • Monitoring Tools (Cloud Trail and Cloud Watch)
  • AWS IAM
  • AWS CLI
  • S3-Browser
  • Pricing
  • AWS Key Management Service (KMS) Introduction
  • Terraform Introduction

Start Date – November 15 2023

Timing –
6.30 am – 8.00 am IST ( India Time )
8.00 pm – 9.30 pm EST ( Canada Time )

Duration – 45 days

Donation – 5000 INR

Note : This is introduction to AWS cloud only. Not a traing for any AWS certification.

Prerequests –

  • Good broadband internet connection
  • Laptop or desktop with mike/speaker
  • Credit/Debit card to buy aws account
  • Basic knowledge on computers, internet, networking

We request all the team to write daily blog on their learning.
All the current batch team blogs are aggregated here
https://kaniyamblogs.alwaysdata.net

A self hosted version – https://blogs.kaniyam.cloudns.nz ( Runs on a dell desktop at my home )

If you are interested to join the class,

send Rs 5000 Donation to

Kaniyam Foundation
Account Number : 606 1010 100 502 79
UNION BANK OF INDIA
WEST TAMBARAM, CHENNAI
IFSC – UBIN0560618
ACCOUNT TYPE : CURRENT ACCOUNT

then, send a mail to KaniyamF...@gmail.com with your introduction or resume.
Will send the link to joint the classes.

Meet you on the class.