One day Free Python BootCamp at Saama Technologies, Chennai

Shrinivasan T

Nov 18, 2022, 6:41:29 AM11/18/22
to fossnews, foss...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com, panga...@madaladal.kaniyam.com, freetamil...@googlegroups.com

Details

We cordially invite you to a free workshop organized by Saama Technologies on the "Basics Of Python".

If you are someone who is looking at how to start with python, this workshop is for you. This would be an interactive session with hands-on experience for those who would like to know what is python and how it's being used in the industry.

NOTE: Please bring your own laptops for this hands-on session. It is a day long working session.

Date-time: November 19, 2022, Saturday
10 am - 5 pm

Registration:
Please RSVP here in this Meetup.
RSVP is must to arrange for Free Tea/Lunch (To know the numbers)

Agenda:
10:00 AM - 10.15 AM - Who we are and what we do at Saama
10:15 AM - 11:30 AM - Theoretical Python
11.30 AM - 11.45 AM - Tea break
11.45 AM - 1.00 PM - Theoretical Python
1.00 PM - 2.00 PM - Lunch
2.00 PM - 3.30 PM - Workshop
3.30 PM -3.45 PM - Tea Break
3.45PM - 4.45 PM - Workshop
4:45 PM - 5:00 PM - Thanks Note

Tea/Lunch will be provided.

Venue:
Saama Technologies,

Olympia Tech Park, Fortius Block 4th floor,
Plot No. 1, 100 Feet Rd, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032.

Before Hilton Hotel, Chennai

Lift number 26 - Floor 4

NOTE : Please mention that you have come for the meet-up at Saama Technologies At entry for free parking facility

Map:
https://www.google.com/search?q=olympia+tech+park&rlz=1C5GCEM_enIN1011IN1011&oq=olympia+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j46i175i199i433i512j0i512l2j46i175i199i512j69i60l3.2170j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#

Contact Number:
9943448648 (DEVANAND - Admin)

Entry free. Bring your friends too, RSVP must.

DO RSVP Here:

https://www.meetup.com/chennai-gradient-optimizers/events/289755296/

--
Regards,