Learn Data Structures and Algorithms with us - part 1

Shrinivasan T

Feb 20, 2023, 9:51:53 PM2/20/23
to fossnews, foss...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

We plan to start a new chapter on Data structures and Algorithms in Python.

Why DSA?
DSA is among the essential aspects of computer science. It helps in solving great problems.
Let's solve many problems as a community.

Target Audience
1. Beginners
2. College students who want to learn DSA in a fun way.
3. Who wishes to refresh? (Like me.)
4. And who needs a reason to learn DSA.

Timings
Days: Since it's for beginners we are planning it for Mon, Wed, Fri; every week.
Time: Evening (Stay tuned to kanchilug mailing list for updates...)

How do we practice?
Yeah, as of now I have planned for practising in hackerrank, leetcode, codechef.

Would you like any help?
Since we plan to take this to many students, we want you to spread the word.

Are you an expert?
No. but will learn together.

What do we get?

1. Knowledge
2. Digital Bagde on successfully completing the assignments.

poster

Session 01 - Python Bootcamp | Va Nanba DSA Padikalam

Date and Time: Feb 21, 19:00 IST
Meeting Link: Jitsi Meet

See you guys in Tuesday’s session.
Share this with anyone who can benefit from this!

Checkout TLC for more details - https://forums.tamillinuxcommunity.org/t/va-nanba-dsa-padikalam-a-data-structure-algorithm-workshop-in-kanchilug-by-syed-jafer/1012/3

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan