Fwd: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - August 12, 2023 - 3.00 PM IST

Shrinivasan T

Aug 12, 2023, 2:11:16 AM8/12/23
to fossnews, foss...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dhanasekar <tkdhan...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 11, 2023, 7:33 AM
Subject: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - August 12, 2023 - 3.00 PM IST
To: <il...@freelists.org>

Hi,
Indian Linux Users Group, Chennai [ ILUGC ] has been spreading
awareness on Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Chennai since
January 1998.

We usually meet on the second Saturday of every month, and for the
month of August, 2023  we shall meet through Jitsi on Saturday August 12,
2023 at 1500
IST.

meet link:
https://meet.jit.si/ILUGCMeet12082023

Talk Details:

Topic 0:  fail2ban
Description :  Fail2ban is an intrusion prevention software framework.
Written in the Python programming language, it is designed to prevent
brute-force attacks.
Duration : 20 minutes
Full Name : Dhanasekar T
About Me : a linux enthusiast

Topic 1: Basics of Sed
expressions.
In this talk, I'll explain the regular expression syntax and the basic
usage of sed.
Duration: 20 mins
Full Name : Abdun Nihaal

After Talks:
QA & General Discussions
All are welcome.

regards,
Dhanasekar T

Web: http://ilugc.in/
Internet Relay Chat: #ilugc on libera.chat

---
Mailing List Guidelines: https://ilugc.in/mailing-list-guidelines