Fwd: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - June 10, 2023 - 3.00 PM IST

Shrinivasan T

Jun 9, 2023, 10:59:15 PM6/9/23
to kanc...@freelists.org, fossnews, foss...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com, Viluppu...@googlegroups.com, maili...@fsftn.org
---------- Forwarded message ---------
அனுப்புநர்: Dhanasekar <tkdhan...@gmail.com>
Date: வெள்., 9 ஜூன், 2023, முற்பகல் 5:37
Subject: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - June 10, 2023 - 3.00 PM IST
To: <il...@freelists.org>

Hi,
Indian Linux Users Group, Chennai [ ILUGC ] has been spreading
awareness on Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Chennai since
January 1998.

We usually meet on the second Saturday of every month, and for the
month of June, 2023 we shall meet through Jitsi on Saturday June 10, 2023
at 1500
IST.

meet link:
https://meet.jit.si/ILUGCMeet10062023

Talk Details:

*Topic 0: 5 Tips and tricks in git command line*
regularly.In this talk, i will show you 5 nice tips and tricks which will
help your
git workflow.Note: I won't be going through the basics of git so basic git
knowledge is
a prerequisite to get most out of it!
Duration: 30 mins
Full Name: Parameshwar Arunachalam
About Yourself: Yet another btw user

*Topic 1: Graphviz Dot language*
visualize
them as images. In this talk I'll talk about the basic syntax and then go
over some of the tools used.
Duration: 30 mins
Full Name: Abdun Nihaal
About : Linux kernel enthusiast

After Talks:
QA & General Discussions
All are welcome.

regards,
Dhanasekar T

Web: http://ilugc.in/
Internet Relay Chat: #ilugc on libera.chat

---
Mailing List Guidelines: https://ilugc.in/mailing-list-guidelines

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com