Proposing a quick meetup of FSUG Calicut tomorrow.

Jaseem Abid

Jun 15, 2013, 9:24:36 AM6/15/13
to fsug-c...@freelists.org, FOSSCell, fossmeetnitc
Hey all,

    Can we have a small gathering tomorrow evening? No particular agenda. Long since we had one. Please reply with a quick RSVP yes/no when you see this.

Date: 16th June 2013 (tomorrow)
Time: Some time in the evening, say 4PM
Venue: Anywhere in city limits -  say beach/focus mall. Depends on number of people.

--
Regards,

Jaseem Abid
github.com/jaseemabid

Praveen A

Jun 15, 2013, 9:59:42 AM6/15/13
to fossme...@googlegroups.com, FSUG Calicut, FOSSCell
2013/6/15 Jaseem Abid <jasee...@gmail.com>:
> Hey all,
>
> Can we have a small gathering tomorrow evening? No particular agenda.
> Long since we had one. Please reply with a quick RSVP yes/no when you see
> this.

I can suggest one agenda, savepoddery.com

> Date: 16th June 2013 (tomorrow)
> Time: Some time in the evening, say 4PM
> Venue: Anywhere in city limits - say beach/focus mall. Depends on number of
> people.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Jaseem Abid