Re: FOSSMeet @ NITC

Bobinson K B

Jan 24, 2014, 2:38:34 AM1/24/14
to fossme...@googlegroups.com, Philip Joseph
List,

Can you help Philip Sir with the details ?

Also, it will be great if we can post the links to previous years event as it will give the visitors and idea about the format of the program.

Thanks and Regards,
Bobinson K.B
Chief Executive Officer
www.linkedin.com/in/bobinson

On 24 January 2014 08:48, Philip Joseph <philip...@aisat.ac.in> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry that I could not find any details of the FOSS event happening at NIT from your email.
Could you please update me about the event.

Thanks and Regards,
Philip Joseph

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Bobinson K B <bobi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Philip,

Here is the details of FOSSMeet happening in NIT.
It will be a good idea if our students can participate. If needed, we can conduct few awareness sessions before the session.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
Bobinson K.B
Chief Executive Officer
www.linkedin.com/in/bobinson

Sudev

Jan 24, 2014, 3:45:28 AM1/24/14
to fossme...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, January 24, 2014 1:08:34 PM UTC+5:30, bobinson wrote:
List,

Can you help Philip Sir with the details ?

Also, it will be great if we can post the links to previous years event as it will give the visitors and idea about the format of the program.

I tried finding the backup of earlier FOSSMeet websites, but its not present in the Hostgator server.
Does anyone know from where I can find these backups ?.
As suggested by Bobinson, we should provide link to our earlier events, as of now our website is not providing any useful information.

Amarnath

Jan 24, 2014, 4:03:30 AM1/24/14
to fossme...@googlegroups.com, Jaseem Abid (Google+), Vipin Parakkat, Kartik Singhal
Sudev,

I believe Jaseem, Vipin or Kartik should be able to help you to get to know about FOSSMeet archives.

More details at fossmeet.in
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSSMeet at NITC" group.

അമര്‍നാഥ്
V A Amarnath

Sudev Ambadi

Jan 24, 2014, 8:59:54 AM1/24/14
to fossme...@googlegroups.com, philip...@aisat.ac.in
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Bobinson K B <bobi...@gmail.com> wrote:
List,

Can you help Philip Sir with the details ?

Also, it will be great if we can post the links to previous years event as it will give the visitors and idea about the format of the program.

FOSSMeet is an annual event at NIT Calicut that brings together the Free and Open Source Community from around the country. It was started in 2005 to encourage contribution to free and open source software. FOSSMeet is scheduled from 14-16 February 2014 at NIT Calicut.

You can have a look at the confirmed Talks/Workshops of 2013 edition here

We have a FOSSMeet funnel where you can propose a Talk/Workshop. We are improving the website right now, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

More details at fossmeet.in
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSSMeet at NITC" group.

Regards,
Sudev Ambadi
B Tech CSE, NIT Calicut
sudev.github.com