Closing round for now: final movie and Guest blogpost for Global Observatory?

Sandra

Oct 9, 2009, 5:51:40 PM10/9/09
to Fossil of the Day Bangkok
Hello folks...it's gettin quiet in here ;)

how's the final movie going @Niklas @Leon?

We have a great opportunity to talk about our initiative on global
observatory, pls read here: (from Viktoria from GO)

Sorry for the late reply, we've been caught up by many things these
past few days. We'd love to post about your initiative in our blog, do
you have posts already written we could use? Also, could someone from
your team considering guest blogging for GO to spread the word about
your campaign? It would also be a good idea if we could set up an
interview with you or a member of the campaign.

We'd be happy if you could link or cross post our articles at GO so we
can get the word spread out as well.

Thanks!

>>> who wants?

let's try to push it so that we will have more local pressure groups
for barcelona! we need it!!! http://www.wir-klimaretter.de/content/view/4032/256/
sure u saw it already :)

but if you read the closing posts about bangkok - it is so necessary,
its not yet enough pressure apparently.

Let's rock this together - we've already achieved pretty much and got
all the folks in Bangkok talking about the berliner taking action -
let's get our great material together and spread the word about this.

cheers everyone and thanks for all your great energy and support!!

Sandra

Daniel Boese

Oct 9, 2009, 7:17:15 PM10/9/09
to fossil-of-th...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

amazing post on wir klimaretter, sounds really good!

Daniel Kruse

Oct 9, 2009, 7:23:12 PM10/9/09
to fossil-of-th...@googlegroups.com
I've written to two old buddies who cut professionally and asked if they
can help out, don't have answers yet.

Adding to the media hype, Ole & me will write in Der Freitag on climate
activism.

Also, we hope to get Bill McKibben, 350-founder, into ZEIT possibly
before the 24th to get this day really big...

I hope we all stick together over Barcelona and beyond. We're just a
couple of people and already made a great impact here!

Though I understand that I'm rather a newbie opposed to action
factorists... what are you guys up to now anyway in the coming weeks?

Sandra, I think we can pick stuff from Ole's blog and pass it to GO, we
need to set a text up anyway...

Peace,
dk

xxx

Sandra schrieb:

--
* News vom Nest

Jeden Tag versagt ein anderer Staat bei der Bewältigung des Klimawandels. Und besondere Leistungen verdienen einen Preis - den "Fossil of the Day Award": www.bit.ly/fb_climate

Das wichtigste Video zur wichtigsten Konferenz des Planeten: www.bit.ly/bedsareburning

Social Media trifft soziale Zwecke auf dem: www.socialcamp-berlin.de

#

Daniel Kruse
Geschäftsführer

Nest
Social Media Agentur für (öko)soziale Zwecke
www.nest.im

Kopenhagener Straße 40
10437 Berlin
Germany

mobile. +49 (0)179 661 76 44
mail. dan...@nest.im
skype. dk_texte
twitter. @dkomm

Please consider booking this agency before crushing the planet

N.E.S.T. Social Media Agentur UG

Geschäftsführer:

Daniel Kruse
Ole Seidenberg
Sandra Diana Troegl

E-Mail-Disclaimer:

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich und ausschließlich für den/die bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfänger dieser E-Mail oder dessen Vertreter sein sollten, so beachten Sie bitte, dass jede Form der Kenntnisnahme, Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe des Inhaltes dieser E-Mail unzulässig ist. Wir bitten Sie, sich in diesem Fall mit dem Absender der E-Mail in Verbindung zu setzen.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is forbidden.

Niklas Kuhlendahl

Oct 10, 2009, 1:11:57 PM10/10/09
to fossil-of-th...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fossils,

I'm afraid, but nothing has been happening on the Video-front over the past two days - Action Factory closed it's business here in Berlin and starts preparing for Barcelona, Leon is studying again and I am leaving for Italy tomorrow at 6.30 am...
All we managed to do was bringing the Avaaz-Computer with all the video-files to Leon's flat, so in case you find anyone willing and able to edit a clip featuring all we did, you will be able to access all the material.

Sorry, I'll try my best though to push the fossils in Barcelona!

Best, Niklas