Re: Abridged summary of fossil-free-bristol@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 view

John James Boxshall

Apr 27, 2015, 5:52:11 PM4/27/15
to fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia and anybody that gets this the green bus sounds great unfortunately I'm a bit stuck and I'm going to a green meeting in western focusing on corruption in Westminster in the evening :-) we can compare notes when we see each other :-)

Sent from my iPhone 5s

On 27 Apr 2015, at 20:17, fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Julia wallond <julia....@yahoo.com>: Apr 26 08:59PM +0100

Dear all,

I wondered if you have heard the Green Party bus tour starts in Bristol on Tues afternoon. See the 2nd item in Green Vine.

I hope to be there 2pm ish after work.

You can hear and ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.