Fwd: Green Party bus tour Tuesday afternoon this week, bridge street, castle park

Julia wallond

Apr 26, 2015, 3:59:17 PM4/26/15
to fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com, bristo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I wondered if you have heard the Green Party bus tour starts in Bristol on Tues afternoon. See the 2nd item in Green Vine.

I hope to be there 2pm ish after work.

You can hear and see Natalie Bennett in the flesh at 12.30!

Love Julia

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Graham Woodruff" <graham....@bristolgreenparty.org.uk>
Date: 25 April 2015 17:29:29 BST
To: <bgp-gr...@bristolgreenparty.org.uk>
Subject: [BGP] Greenvine Online - 25th April 2015

25th April 2015 Trouble viewing the email? Click here for the online version

Greenvine Online Header

May 7th - Join in the final push on Election Day

Caroline

Election Day is the single most important day of the campaign, a 1/3 of people don’t decide who they’re voting for until they get to the polling booth, so could you help on the big final push?

There are a variety of activities for all on the election day and evening, perfect for new helpers and the experienced.

If you can help please contact your local ward campaign managers or fill in your details here:

http://www.bristolgreenparty.org.uk/electionday

Natalie Bennett & National Green Party Bus Launch - Tuesday 28.04

Young Greens

Natalie Bennett & the Green Party Campaign Bus will be launching in Bristol this coming Tuesday 28.04.

We need volunteers to help from 11 - 6 on: leafletting, talking to the public etc… around the bus.

Address: Bridge St, Bridge St, Bristol, BS1 2AW (by Castle Park)

There will be a press event at 12.30 PM with Darren Hall & Natalie Bennett - a show of numbers for this would be very good! If you’re free on your lunch break, come along.

A whole day commitment not required, please come and help out for as much as you can contribute.

The Final 12 Days - How you can you help us win!

If you want to get involved in the campaign , it's not too late and there are lots of activities taking a place across Bristol.

A full list of activities can be found here http://www.bristolgreenparty.org.uk/calendar

Some of our Bristol West wards have their own dedicated activity pages here:

Ashley

Bishopston

Cabot

Clifton

Clifton East

Cotham

Easton

Lawrence Hill

Redland

Pop into our shop/office at 127 Gloucester Road, there is always help needed!

Alternatively you can simply email volun...@bristolgreenparty.org.uk with your availability and contact details and we will help you find something that suits you.

Bristol's Transformation And Change - Community Workshop May 16th

NCBI

Award-winning diversity trainers NCBI are holding one of their one day workshops at St Werburghs community centre, Saturday May 16th, 9am-5pm.

Having tried these workshops I can tell you that they are exceptional and an ideal way for us to meet a wide range of Bristol communities and learn what divides us and how.

They have said that the Greens are very welcome to join them on the day.  The workshops are an incredible experience, not to be missed.  They include speakouts from every culture, culture sharing, challenging prejudice in everyday life and discovering our own prejudices and how they work.

It's a challenging and exciting day where you get a rare chance to see behind the scenes of other cultures.  Let's get ourselves along.  To book please get in touch with me, Jane Devlin on 07724 999 086.

Badge Up Folks!

Badge

If all Green voters in Bristol now wear a badge - the game-changing nature of the Green vote will become visible in Bristol; on our high streets, in our workplaces, in pubs, bars and nightclubs.

Let’s all make that happen, let’s all trigger a hundrec conversations . . . come to our shop on Gloucester Road to get yours and wear with pride!

Don’t take a single badge; take one for yourself and two for friends to wear - and then come back for more!

Badge-Up for Change!

Bristol Green Party is everywhere! Have a look

Facebook

 Twitter

Feedback or contributions please send to:
Graham Woodruff, Internal Communications Officer, gra...@bristolgreenparty.org.uk

To unsubscribe from this mailing list click here

Trouble viewing the email? Try this link