Reminder: Fossil Free meeting tomorrow

1 view

holly templer

Aug 31, 2015, 9:53:56 AM8/31/15
to Fossil Free Bristol
Hello Fossil Free supporters,

I just wanted to remind you about the Fossil Free Bristol strategy meeting tomorrow:

When: Tuesday 2nd September, 5pm,
Where: the Arts House Cafe, (downstairs), 108A Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3RU

The agenda will be roughly as follows:

1. Introductions - welcome to new members!
2. A quick update on our most recent meeting with the Avon Pension Fund (from Richard Lawrence)
3. Discussion of our press release around 21st September launch of 350.org's online local authority pension fund data tool and possible publicity stunt
4. Trade Union support for our campaign and how we can build on it
5. Feedback on our Divestment workshop
6. Ideas about what we could do for global day of action against climate change on 10th October (Fossil Free Party?)
7. AOB

As we have quite a lot to get through, we will probably split into groups, so have a think about what you would like to  get involved with.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Kind regards,

Holly Templer
Fossil Free Bristol
We are campaigning for the Avon Pension Fund to move its endowment away from fossil fuels

holly templer

From: hollyt...@hotmail.com
To: fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Reminder: Fossil Free meeting tomorrow