Tomorrow - Help Us Win!

MR J BOXSHALL

May 26, 2015, 11:52:38 AM5/26/15
to Holly Templer, Helen Fossil Free Bristol, richard lawrence via Fossil Free, richard baxter, Steve Onyett, fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
at Helen’s….

I am REALLY sorry. Life has got in my way - including some email problems… meaning that I have lost, for now, my emails with the group… This all leads (though not directly the email problem) “life has got in my way - “ to not being able to come to Bristol tomorrow :-(
I would very much appreciate being kept in the loop and I hope to have some direction on the possibility of that other angle - more APF holders, after this Thursday when I am meeting the guy I mentioned.

I wish you all great things always and again apologise,

Johnny Ox