Strategy meeting next Tuesday 1st Sept

holly templer

Aug 24, 2015, 12:08:40 PM8/24/15
to Fossil Free Bristol
Dear Fossil Free Bristol supporter,

You are invited to our next strategy meeting

When: Tuesday 1st September, 5pm
Where: the Arts House Cafe (downstairs), 108A Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3RU

You can register for free on eventbrite here.

We will be discussing:

- What we've been up to and what we've got coming up
Our press release and publicity stunt around 350.org's online pension data tool launch 21st September.
What we hope to achieve from going to the next Avon Pension Fund committee meeting on 25th Sept.
- Our new "Divestment workshop" which we'll be taking to Small is Beautiful Festival, UWE Green Capital Festival and more upcoming events.
- Our plans to raise awareness in other parts of the Avon area (including film screening in Bath)

Here's the eventbrite link again:

We hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Holly Templer
Fossil Free Bristol
We are campaigning for the Avon Pension Fund to move its endowment away from fossil fuels