Report on Fossil Free Bristol Training for Action Event- 14th April 2015

Steve Onyett

May 11, 2015, 9:34:52 AM5/11/15
to fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com, bristo...@googlegroups.com
Hello FFB and DANCE-ers.

Here is the report from the 14th April event with apologies for the time it has taken me to complete it.

Any misrepresentations or omissions entirely my own. Apologies.

Some of the actions have already been completed, particularly where they concern the very successful Redland Fair event.

Go well,

Steve

--
_________________________________

Onyett Entero Ltd

Aligning head, heart and hand for a better future.

Web: www.onyett.org    Mob: 07771 908812

Tweet me: @SteveOnyett

Co designer of Leadership From All of You

Chair of Board of Trustees at Embercombe.  "Our mission is to inspire a new generation of leaders and change makers to take courageous action for a just, peaceful and sustainable world."

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient please contact Onyett Entero Ltd. Onyett Entero Ltd is registered in England No. 6516971.

P   Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT
Report on Fossil Free Bristol Training for Action Event.pdf