Wednesday and...

1 view

John James Boxshall

Apr 19, 2015, 3:58:52 PM4/19/15
to fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Holly and Steve and Richard and Richard and Julia (I'll forgive you for not naming me ;-)) and LK and John and And I'm going to stop now before I miss out one person's name.. 😳 it was really good to be there last week and I will be there on Wednesday. I have kind of completed two of my set tasks, the video is edited-not a professional but it was a spur of the moment idea and we will see, if only I could upload it to dropbox! I'm still fighting with an unknown error message and will try and rectify this tonight or tomorrow ?? Are you firing I will bring it with me on Wednesday… I have confirmation and go-ahead from Polly Higgins and I will work on my other better worded project tomorrow :-)
I look forward to Wednesday and I'm outgoing post the same message on the Facebook page ;-) I wonder if the Facebook page may be an easier way of having a round robin conversation even for those who do not have an account surely they can view and post?
Love and good things, pass the hedgehog Johnny OxO

Steve Onyett

Apr 20, 2015, 5:25:00 AM4/20/15
to John James Boxshall, fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johnny. This is great. Great to have your energy in the room and look forward to the video record.

Regarding round robin communications, I still want to argue for continuing the use the google group. I am not sure we have a problem that needs fixing. I really like the fact that we can go on to the site and see conversation threads from a while ago and people can choose their level of communication from receiving all emails to none at all (requiring them to access the site). Facebook works better for other things I think, but to be inclusive I would continue to develop what we have rather than swap things around too much. Keen to discuss of course.

See you Wednesday.

Great re Polly. Now we just need Banksy in the bag!!

Go well, Steve

Onyett Entero Ltd

Aligning head, heart and hand for a better future.

Web: www.onyett.org    Mob: 07771 908812

Tweet me: @SteveOnyett

Co designer of Leadership for All of You

Chair of Board of Trustees at Embercombe.  A place for touching hearts, stimulating minds and inspiring committed action for a truly sustainable world.

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient please contact Onyett Entero Ltd. Onyett Entero Ltd is registered in England No. 6516971.

P   Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT