Redland Fair, Redland Green

1 view

Richard Lawrence

Apr 25, 2015, 9:49:24 AM4/25/15
to fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow fossil free Bristol activists.

I am writing just to remind you all that we are hosting a stall at Redland Fair this year on May 4th 1pm -5pm. Our aim is:-

To get signatures on our petition
To collect email addresses from interested people
To get some good photos (including some of people holding up signs asking APF to divest)
To engage with the public on issues relating to use of fossil fuels and climate change. Sharing information but also listening to their concerns.

We are looking for volunteers to help on the stall. If you can spare sometime on the day that would be great. We will set up at 11.00. If you can help set up or want to do an hour or two on the stall let me know and we will sort out a rota. Even if you cant help on the stall it would be great to see you there so do
pop by and say hello.

Richardx

John James Boxshall

Apr 25, 2015, 3:42:45 PM4/25/15
to fossil-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard and everybody :-)
As you may remember (there is always so much to remember..) I am happy to attend and volunteer and arrive early to set up and stay around all day taking photos and generally helping :-)
I will bring the sign. I wonder if anybody visiting a charity shop for a white t-shirt could 'sponsor' me the cost until I get to Bristol.. that said I hope to be at the films about Palestine on Monday evening... if anyone could meet and I'll bring a t-shirt??

Johnny Ox