conference software

Kenneth Gonsalves

May 29, 2009, 2:05:49 AM5/29/09
to Sreekanth Rameshaiah, fosscon...@googlegroups.com
hi
now that the logo is decided, you can start. Logos and other graphics need to
be in sitemedia/pics/, css in /sitemedia/css/, and js in sitemedia/js/.
Currently blueprint is symlinked to /sitemedia/css/blueprint and tiny_mce is
linked to /sitemedia/js/tiny_mce.

please send me your preferred username and password so that I can give you
commit rights

please join fosscon...@googlegroups.com and post whatever you are doing
there.

please commit early and commit often (that means do not wait for everything to
be done before committing). Commit whenever you do anything so that the rest
of us can keep track of what is happening and chip in to help.
--
regards
kg