deadlines and compromises

Kenneth Gonsalves

Jun 7, 2009, 1:33:24 AM6/7/09
to fosscon...@googlegroups.com
hi,
since we have a deadline of today for getting the site looking decent, I am
making some compromises and monkey patches to do this. We can tweak later.
Sree had given a design, and since there is no word from him, I am trying to
integrate this into the site. Hard work since I am not up to much in css.
Results should be up soon. My commits will not be very verbosely described -
time pressure. The next few posts will detail some of the quick fixes.
--
regards
kg

Thejaswi Puthraya

Jun 9, 2009, 10:49:24 AM6/9/09
to fossconf-devel
Hi,
I don't blame you for this. I wish you could have clubbed related
files into
one commit. It would have made 'cherrypicking' easier to apply into my
branch.

I will have to get it done manually. No problem. You are adding cool
features at
a tremendous pace. Keep up the good work.

--
Cheers
Theju