About the installation of SUSI.AI

kitsarp...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 5:42:31 AM10/10/18
to FOSSASIA
Hello I was trying to build and run SUSI.AI on my system but as mentioned the "ant jar" cmd is not recognized by my gitbash, i tried to resolve this by installing tool gradle and java JDK again but that did not help!! am i missing out on something I AM TOTALLY NEW TO THESE RIGORS any guidance/suggestion would be highly appreciated Thank You!

Andre Rebentisch

Oct 11, 2018, 3:42:39 AM10/11/18
to kitsarp...@gmail.com, foss...@googlegroups.com

Hi kitsarpgyawali! Please pose this question in the Susi.AI channels of gitter.im

https://gitter.im/fossasia/susi_server
https://gitter.im/fossasia/susi_webchat

There you find the developers who regularly setup and develop Susi.AI server and clients - including the core developers.

Ideally we improve the documentation after you got your issue solved.

The dependency Ant should be https://ant.apache.org/
On an *buntu or debian system to be installed via: sudo apt install ant

Please check back with the SUSI.AI technical team above.

Best,
André