GSoC and Internship Applications for FOSSASIA, PSLab, SUSI.AI, Open Event and more

Mario Behling

Jan 30, 2019, 7:07:03 AM1/30/19
to FOSSASIA
Dear all,

#PocketScienceLab (PSLab) & FOSSASIA are planning to participate again in #GSoC + We are running a paid #Internship program ourselves.

Ideas Lists for SUSI.AI, Badgeyay, Phimpme, Susper, loklak following soon

Should students apply for both programs and be accepted into GSoC later on, they would be able to switch to it, if they wish to do so.

Also, if participants want to work for a few weeks from our office in the Mekong-Delta in Vietnam, it is also possible. All details on the applications form page.

Please also help to spread the news and retweet: https://twitter.com/mariobehling/status/1090569470471561216

All the best,

Mario